I would hope that years of experience in the fashion and advertising industry has given me a taste for beautiful things. This combined with my experience in film making and traveling has equipped me with a love of telling a story that stirs emotions through images. That's why I love shooting weddings because they are the ultimate combination of all the styles that I love most in photography: style, portaits, fashion and documentary.
I would define my style as cinematographic, reportage. I love the challenge of capturing meaningful images that are timeless.
Rather than offer pre-made packages I prefer to talk with the couple since everybody has different ideas, unique taste and requests so I like to listen to your needs first and then come up with a tailored quote to suits your need.
Rates differ and depend mainly on the number of hours I am shooting, if you'd like prints, canvas, books etc.
Please nquire for a quote, my service includes the following:
- Pre meeting with the couple.
- If possible I'll visit the venue before the wedding to find the best location for the shots.
- Up to 5 hours shooting on the day, I will take an unlimited number of pictures of all the action, there will be a lot.
- Selection and postproduction of the best images with various software applications. I will shoot in colour but in the editing I give you a wide selection of black and white images. I believe b&w is often able to give a stronger emotional impact. I give particular attention to the post-production of the bride and groom portraits, to enhance these shots, clear any blemishes if there are any, to make them look extra special.
- Delivery of all the images on a DVD within a week of the wedding or when you return from honeymoon. Images will be both in high resolution ready for print and in low resolution for use on social media.
-books, canvas and print service available.