Introduction. Welcome to www.SA-Photographers.com ("SA-Photographers.com"). By accessing SA-Photographers.com you are agreeing to the following terms, which are designed to make sure that SA-Photographers.com works for everyone.This policy is effective December 19th, 2013.
Using SA-Photographers.com. As a condition of your use of SA-Photographers.com you agree that you will not:
• violate any laws;
• violate the Posting Rules;
• post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
• be false or misleading;
• infringe any third-party right;
• distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
• distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm SA-Photographers.com or the interests or property of SA-Photographers.com users;
• impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of SA-Photographers.com;
• copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content without their consent;
• use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access SA-Photographers.com and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
• harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses or any other contact information, without their consent;
• bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to SA-Photographers.com.
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to SA-Photographers.com and any consequences that may result from your post. We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse or delete or take-down content that we believe is inappropriate or breaching the above terms. We also reserve the right at our discretion to restrict a user's usage of the site either temporarily or permanently, or refuse a user's registration.
Abusing SA-Photographers.com. SA-Photographers.com and the SA-Photographers.com community work together to keep the site working properly and the community safe. Please report problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us using the reporting system.
Without limiting other remedies, we may issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off SA-Photographers.com if we think that they are creating problems or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off SA-Photographers.com or not, we do not accept any liability for monitoring SA-Photographers.com or for unauthorized or unlawful content on SA-Photographers.com or use of SA-Photographers.com by users. You also recognise and accept that SA-Photographers.com is not under any obligation to monitor any data or content which is submitted to or available on the site